About Me

My photo
"i will praise You, o LORD, with my whole heart; i will tell of all Your marvelous works. i will be glad and rejoice in You; i will sing praise to Your name, o Most High." - psalm 9: 1-2

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Please Pray...

Dear friends and family,

Years ago when I was in college I learned a bit of information that put an idea in my head.  That idea has come back to me off and on over the years.  The idea became a dream, one of those things you would love to do, but never really thought would become a reality.  As of late... this dream is getting bigger and bigger and I can't stop thinking about it. 

You're probably wondering what on earth I'm talking about.  I can't share any of the details right now.  I don't know when or if I'll ever be able to.  I think the reason this dream is becoming so big to me at this point in time is because a deadline has been put upon it.  If it is not accomplished in a certain amount of time, it may never be. 

Please, will you pray?  You don't know the details, and right now, you don't need to.  God knows.  He knows how much I want this, how important it is to me, and it is important to Him.  This is not some selfish thing that I want for myself.  It truly is a worthy goal.  Please pray first and foremost, that God would keep this on my heart.  Secondly, pray that the deadline will cease to exist.  Thirdly, please pray for a miracle!!!!!   We will need one to accomplish this desire. 

I appreciate it so much.  God will show us if this is His will for our lives.  For now, I'll keep these verses in my heart:

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."
                               - Romans 8:28


"who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,"
                               - 2 Timothy 1:9

1 comment: