About Me

My photo
"i will praise You, o LORD, with my whole heart; i will tell of all Your marvelous works. i will be glad and rejoice in You; i will sing praise to Your name, o Most High." - psalm 9: 1-2

Saturday, February 2, 2013

*WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!*


Thank you to all who are showing an interest in our family!  A very special "thank you" to our friend, Hope, for being our blogs first follower!!  :]  Because she took the initiative.. we decided to award her with this...


This is a framed 8x10 handcut monogram made by me.  When I say handcut.. I mean handcut.  I took a pair of scissors and cut.  The end.  Not trying to sound conceited, but this is a special talent of mine that I really enjoy.  I got lots of "cutting" practice when I used to do in-home day care.

You're probably thinking, "I didn't know there was a contest going on..."  There wasn't!  At least, not one that I announced.  You have to watch out for me.  I'm tricky like that.  You never know when I might decide to give out some other awesome prize.  So always be ready.. and participate.  That's all I'm going to say.

But don't fret.  I am going to be selling custom and pre-made monograms like this one in the very, VERY near future.  Please check back often. 

Thanks to all who have followed our blog since the prize was announced.  We really appreciate it.  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment