About Me

My photo
"i will praise You, o LORD, with my whole heart; i will tell of all Your marvelous works. i will be glad and rejoice in You; i will sing praise to Your name, o Most High." - psalm 9: 1-2

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Flannel Board Story **WINNERS**

First of all, thank you to everyone who participated!!  We really appreciate it. 

Congratulations to Heather Butler and Jennifer Joseph!!   

They were selected by www.random.org as winners of a handmade flannel board story of their choice!  
The two stories I recreated for them were 
David and Goliath from the Bible and The Napping House by Audrey Wood.
I really enjoyed making these for you, ladies!  I hope you enjoy them as well!  :]



If you are interested, I am selling these handmade stories.  I had to up the price, however, due to the amount of time these take to create.  I worked ALL day on just these two stories.  Please contact me with your favorite Bible or Children's Story and I will do my very best to recreate it for you!  The cost is $5 per story (add $2 shipping per story, if necessary).  You can contact me by leaving a comment or emailing thesegerstroms@hotmail.com Or, if you'd like to learn how to make your own, just read the blog post titled "Flannel Board Stories."  Thanks again, everyone! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment