About Me

My photo
"i will praise You, o LORD, with my whole heart; i will tell of all Your marvelous works. i will be glad and rejoice in You; i will sing praise to Your name, o Most High." - psalm 9: 1-2

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Week of Photos

Near the end of every week I'll post a big old bunch of photos from the past 7 days as kind of a review.  Hope you enjoy! 

      Audrey Lee, 19 months
Crazy-Hair Audrey!  This little girl is a ball of laughs!  She cracks me up.  I tell people this all the time, but she is the funniest little kid I've ever met!  She's also very sweet.  She loves her brother and her baby sister very much.  She's daddy's girl all the way.  This week she has wanted to sleep with her 2 favorite baby dolls at every nap and every bedtime.  She is going potty on the potty off and on, she's being kinda stubborn about it.  She's learning to say new words all the time.  It's really fun because she can understand directions and fetch things for Momma!  :D

               Roen Scott, 3 yrs
My boy, Roen.  He's been loving his new books, playing with his friend, "Buddy", building with legos, and playing with his tractors and trucks.  He's helped me make breakfast many times this week.  He toasts our bread, and spreads the peanut butter and jelly.  He likes to add raisins on there, too.  He's having a lot of fun with a squirt gun that he found in the basement one day.  Daddy lets him play with it in the shower. 


Hannah Grace, 4 months


This little sweetie is really starting to reach out and grab for things.  Her eye-hand coordination is really improving.  She wants to grab and hold and suck on anything.  She has a favorite rattle that she loves to play with, it's silver and very shiny, I think that's why she likes it so much.  She doesn't like to lay down flat or lay back in a bouncer for very long, she likes to sit up and see what's going on.  The Bumbo is really helping strengthen her back.  I think she'll be sitting up on her own looong before my other children did.  She loves to kick one leg all the time, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment