About Me

My photo
"i will praise You, o LORD, with my whole heart; i will tell of all Your marvelous works. i will be glad and rejoice in You; i will sing praise to Your name, o Most High." - psalm 9: 1-2

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Favorite Finds Friday!

(After each of my shopping extravaganzas I will post photos of my favorite finds for all to enjoy!)

First of all, I have to say I had a great day yesterday!  Even though it was freezing cold.  Can we even say it was just freezing?  Because it was -30 degrees with the windchill.  No kidding.  But I braved the Siberian weather to get out of the house on my own and gather food for the fam and gather goods for buy/sell/trade.  (I told you, I'm obsessed.)  It really is a great way to make some money, and it's something I can do from home while caring for our family.  Win/Win. 

I have to start with this.  I was hoping Derek could get home early because I had a lot of other errands to run before I even started shopping.  I had some sale items to deliver and sale purchases to pick up.  When I said early I was hoping like.. 4pm.  He surprised me and got home at 11 am!!  AND he came with this beautiful bouquet of flowers AND my favorite raspberry salad from the deli in town!  love love love.  He's so sweet. 

Ok, Ok, Ok... onto my FAVORITE FINDS!!!!!



I found this little metal bird earlier this week.  I had to include it.  It's my all-time fav. color. 
It goes great in my kitchen.  And guess where I found it... Dollar General.  Yep.
I really wanted a Baby Bullet after hearing good reviews from friends.
Low and behold.. I found this one on buy/sell/trade.  Brand new.  I paid $30.  WHAT!


We love Golden Books at our house, especially the old ones.
I got all of these for less than I would have paid for ONE brand new.
There are a couple missing from the photo because Roen ran off with them.

I love this frame!  I can't wait to repaint it and make it into a monogram!!



These canisters are so cute!  They're ceramic, but look like they've been stitched.
I'm selling them on buy/sell/trade on facebook.
I researched them on Google and they're selling for a decent amount on ebay and etsy.
These are in perfect condition, too.  The ones I found online were never full sets.




I debated keeping this for myself.  It's a 2qt. glass pitcher.
Also in perfect condition.  Also being sold on buy/sell/trade.


I found many, many more very cool items yesterday, but these were my tops.  I found so many items to repurpose.  Ahhh... I can't wait!  I need it to warm up so I can spray paint!

Fin.







No comments:

Post a Comment