About Me

My photo
"i will praise You, o LORD, with my whole heart; i will tell of all Your marvelous works. i will be glad and rejoice in You; i will sing praise to Your name, o Most High." - psalm 9: 1-2

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fav Finds/Week of Photos

Yesterday I got to enjoy my solo shopping trip.  I needed it so badly.  I got a very late start, so I had to rush, rush, rush to get my grocery shopping and Hobby Lobby shopping done before they closed at 8pm.  My mom met me while getting groceries, and after stopping at a couple places we ate supper together at her fav restaurant, Culver's.  We got to eat super cheap because I had a coupon for "buy 1 basket, get a 2nd free" and she had a $5 gift card.  Our total came to a whopping $2.21!!!  Cheap date!  It was nice to sit and talk. Hi, mom ;]

After supper (we left the restaurant at 10pm... bahahaha) we parted ways.  The only place left I could go was Wal-Mart because everywhere else was closed.  Bum bum bummer!  Oh well.  I did enjoy my time out, even though it was very fast paced.  I'm not built for speed.  I think I might have snail blood running through my veins.  My mom would definitely agree to that.

******* FAV FINDS!!! *******

It's that time again!  I don't have a whole lot to share because I didn't get to hit up many stores this trip.  But I did find a few fun things!!

I love this table-top chalkboard easel that I got at Hobby Lobby.
I'm going to use it for something I'm planning to do this summer.
I'll keep you posted when I have more details! :]
This is Key Lime cookie mix AND frosting.
I got it for my mother-in-law because she loves key lime!
I got these for Aunt Carol.  I think she'll get a kick out of them!!
She HATES peas!!
These are orange sherbet and green apple flavor.
This way she can finally say she ate peas and LIKED them! ;]


Today we got a visit from Grandma Muriel and my brother-in-law, Austin, who is moving to Denver, CO soon.  :[  We got to visit all afternoon while Derek was doing afternoon chores at work and then we ordered pizza for supper.  We'll be sad to see you go, Austin!  But now we get to come see you in Denver!!! :D

How about some photos of the fam?!?!  Ok, why not!! ;]

Here is our positive pregnancy test from last Sunday night.
We always try to take a pic.
Very unfortunately, this pregnancy ended on Wednesday due to a miscarriage :[
(see the blog post "Sad News :[")
We helped celebrate our niece, Cammie's, 9th birthday!
Hard to believe she's already 9!
We love you, Cam!
Hannah Grace being adorable.
Trying her out in the highchair.  She's so itty bitty! 
Great Grandma Muriel and Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment